Admission Counsellor Posted : 2017-11-10
Excellent opportunity as an "Admission Counsellor" from reputed schools located near Sector: 9 & 46, Gurgaon.
Position : Admission Counselor
Salary : upto 30,000 PM + incentives
Counselling through Data Calling, chat, e-mail and prospective students walk in.
Handling queries over telephone and walk ins
Converting leads into admissions .
Work towards admission targets.
Execute local level marketing campaigns.
Job requirement :
Only Female candidates.
Min. 2 yrs experience in handling admissions of school/college/Institute.
Excellent communication skills.
To be able to handle pressure to do rigorous admissions.
Kindly mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any query/information pls contact at 9990128887/8882
NURSERY TEACHER Posted : 2017-11-10
Excellent opportunity as a "Nursery Teacher" from a very reputed school located near Sector 50, Noida
Position : Nursery teacher (F)
Location : Near Sector 50, Noida
Salary : Upto 25,000 PM
Qualification: Graduate with N.T.T / Montessori trained/ ECCE is must
Only Female candidates.
Should have min 1 yr experience as Nursery Teacher.
Fluency with speaking & writing in English.
Activity based teaching will be preferable.
Pleasing personality with positive attitude.
Affectionate with children.
Mail your updated CV at email@example.com
For any query/information pls contact at 9990128881
HEADMISTRESS Posted : 2017-11-10
Excellent opportunity as "HEADMISTRESS" from a start up school located near Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. (managed by an established group working in education sector)
Remuneration: 8 - 10 LAKH PA
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
In addition to the primary function, the Headmistress shall be responsible for:
1. Developing and administering the general school routine, and coordinate all activities within the school
2. Participating in the selection of new teaching and classified personnel.
3. Observing, counseling, and motivating professional staff toward performances to attain the educational goals of the School.
4. Utilizing to the fullest extent possible, all available school facilities, materials, and staff service personnel.
5. Maintaining an educational philosophy and school climate which encourages a cooperative and participating attitude on the part of all teachers and students.
7. Maintaining a standard of student behavior designed to command respect and minimize school and classroom interruptions.
8. Encouraging and initiating continued improvement in curriculum and teaching methods, subject area specialists, and faculty.
9. Maintaining effective communication to keep the staff, students, and parents properly informed.
10. Orienting new personnel assigned to the school.
11. Having school records available and up to date for ready reference and reporting.
12. Planning and conducting faculty meetings as necessary.
13. Affecting or recommending changes which will lead to improved administration, supervision and opportunity for student development.
14. Actively participating and encouraging staff participation in parent-teacher and other community groups, as a means of developing understanding, cooperation, and respect for school objectives and endeavors.
Qualifications: Graduation/Post Graduate in any discipline, with a B.Ed. Preferably, with experience from the leading institutions in the discipline.
Experience: 5-10 years as a Vice Principal/Headmistress from any reputed K-8/K-12 CBSE School.(must have the experience of handling Academic & Admin part of the Primary classes with the support staff.)
Should have excellent communication skills.
Pls mail updated resume to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any query/information pls contact at 9990128887